2cool Archives School Myths - Traffic
Your insurance ID cards are not interchangeable. You must use the BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina card to receive medical or dental services, the Express Scripts card to fill prescriptions and the EyeMed card to receive vision care. Express Scripts is an independent company that contracts directly with the State Health Plan. EyeMed is an independent company that contracts directly with the State Health Plan.
Forgot your insurance ID card? You can access and share your medical or dental digital ID card from your mobile device or laptop. Sign in to your My Health Toolkit® account, select "Benefits" and click either "Health Insurance Card" or “Dental Insurance Card.”
2cool Archives School Myths - Dental
State Dental Plan members receive a card from their benefits office within their Human Resources area, upon which they can write their names and Benefits ID Numbers. Members can contact their benefits offices to request a replacement ID cards.
Dental Plus members receive an insurance card from BlueCross. The easiest way to request a replacement card is to:
• Log in to My Health Toolkit®
• Select the “Benefits” tab
• Choose “ID Card Request” from the Dental Section
2cool Archives School Myths - Or contact BlueCross Customer Service (888-214-6230)
If you enroll in the Standard Plan, Savings Plan, MUSC Plan or Medicare Supplemental Plan, BlueCross provides health insurance cards for you and your covered family members.
The easiest way to request a replacement card is to:
Card Id National Scannable Hologram Fake-id Fake com Generator ᐅ • Log in to My Health Toolkit
• Select the “Benefits” tab
• Choose “ID Card Request” from the Health Section
Or contact BlueCross Customer Service (800-868-2520)Flickr Flickr Gthnjtym Texas-id-card-new-and-old Gthnjtym Texas-id-card-new-and-old Texas-id-card-new-and-old
Members will receive pharmacy benefit cards from Express Scripts. There are separate ID cards for members that have the State Health Plan as their primary coverage and for members who are enrolled in the Employer Group Waiver Program (EGWP).
For replacement prescription drug cards, please contact Express Scripts via:
• Website: www.express-scripts.com This link leads to an independent site. That organization is solely responsible for the contents and privacy policies on its site.
• Customer Service Center: 855-612-3128
2cool Archives School Myths - State Vision Plan members receive ID cards from EyeMed Vision Care.
For replacement vision cards, please contact EyeMed via:
• Website: www.EyeMedVisionCare.com This link leads to an independent site. That organization is solely responsible for the contents and privacy policies on its site.
• Customer Care Center: 877-735-9314